Subject: Two new BML scripts
From: [email-masked] (robert hood)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 23:11:35 -0500

Scn2mod.bml, based on LoadScene.lwm, has been posted to my anonymous FTP
site:
         ftp.netcom.com:/pub/bh/bhood/plugins/BML/Modeler/scn2mod.bml
         ftp.netcom.com:/pub/bh/bhood/plugins/BML-RT/scn2mod.bmc

Scn2mod.bml will load objects from a LightWave scene file, repositioning them
as the were placed in Layout.  Parental object hierarchies are supported.

Also, Bezier.bml has also been posted.  Written by Dan McCoy, this script
is based on bezier.lwm, and will create bezier curves based on user-created
points acting as control positions.

         ftp.netcom.com:/pub/bh/bhood/plugins/BML/Modeler/bezier.bml
         ftp.netcom.com:/pub/bh/bhood/plugins/BML-RT/bezier.bmc

Render me gone,               |||
Bob                         ^(===)^
-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
Bob Hood            | All governments suffer from a recurring problem:
Virtual Visions     | Power attracts pathological personalities.  It is not
1.303.989.4191      | that power corrupts, but that it is magnetic to the
                    | corruptible.  Such people have a tendency to become
[email-masked]    | drunk on violence, a condition to which they are
[email-masked]      | quickly addicted              - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------